We are available Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:00 GMT. Call 07003496969. Alternatively you can email [email protected] However, we try to be available even more often than this. We cannot guarantee we will be around but if we’re in the office working late we’ll always pick up the phone to speak to our customers no matter what the time.
At 6t9 we are committed to growing our team. If you are an athlete, racing, sportsperson etc. and would like to know more about our sponsorship deals please drop Mark a line at [email protected]
All prices are inclusive of VAT (20%). The total cost of each order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges. We only offer Next Day delivery (orders before 2pm). Customers are responsible for confirmation that they are authorised for the selected payment method. Our payment gateway is currently PayPal or Amazon only. If the issuer of a payment card refuses authorisation for any reason 6t9 Ltd will not be held liable for any shipment delay or non-delivery.
Returns & Refunds
In the very unlikely event that you have an issue with a 6t9 Ltd product you have ordered from team6t9.com – please contact us at [email protected] or call 07003496969 . One of our team will deal with your issue as soon as possible and either agree a return or work out another agreeable solution. If you are required to return your 6t9 Ltd purchase by post please include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your 6t9 Ltd order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by one of our team then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.
Delivery of goods within UK only at present and is £4.80 per order for Next Day delivery. If an order has not arrived within 2 days of receiving order confirmation, please send an email with your order/delivery details. Any and all delivery claims will be investigated as soon as we can. Usually the best method is to call us so we can try to work it out with you over the phone there and then. All orders despatched are insured and remain the property of 6t9 Ltd until signed for.
Free delivery is available if order value is £25.00 or more. In the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us via e-mail or telephone. In case of damage please retain the product and contact us within 7 days of receipt. Please note all discrepancies and delivery claims must be notified within 14 working days. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, either temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.It is the responsibility of any site user to regularly check and determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If any user does not agree to any change to the Conditions then the user must immediately stop using the Website. 6t9 Ltd shall not be liable to any customer or third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website. Change the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such changes shall be deemed as acceptance of any and all changes made.
Security and Privacy
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: 6t9 Limited whose registered office is at Hop Pole House, 128 Oldham Road, OL79AN
2. Employees of 6t9 Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.team6t9.com]
5. Closing date for entry is listing on our competition page [http://www.team6t9.com/competition]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted for that month.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are listing on the competition page : [http://www.team6t9.com/competition]
To enter into the competition you Prizes may vary.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- at random
12. The winner will be notified via email or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 6t9 Competition, Hop Pole House, 128 Oldham Road, OL79AN
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.